GSA Award Schedule
SIS has a long-standing commitment to information technology and supporting the implementation of information systems. Our services including technical management, application engineering, performance improvement, and information systems can be procured under the GSA schedule. SIS stays abreast of the challengers, issues, and opportunities through advancement in information technology. Working with clients, SIS ensures that all goals and objectives are achieved.
A GSA Schedule is a contract awarded to qualifying companies offering their products and services to Federal, State and Local Government customers.
GSA Contract is favored by perspective agencies buyers because:
- Dramatically reduced acquisition lead time
- Creates increased efficiency for the Public Sector
- Pre-negotiated rates and prices results in proposals being viewed as fair and reasonable by the customer
- It is a 5 year contract
- Eliminates the bidding process
- Allows multiple agencies the ability to award contracts to SIS without going to the open bid market
Available GSA Schedule